Learn about practical solutions and the key new technologies for hybrid propulsion systems in a practical and accessible way from a team of experts. The International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA) offers a full day conference on hybrid marine propulsion the day before METS Trade Show:
- Presenting objective data on hybrid superyachts, power vessels, sailing yachts - and the new technologies which drive them all
- Detailing the real benefits of hybrid propulsion
- Reviewing the current state of the art and discussing current and future technologies and trends
- Providing a global view of the market for marine hybrids
- Introducing 12 world renowned industry expert speakers
Hybrid propulsion offers the boating public improved overall fuel efficiency, less environmental impact and greater comfort on board - a true win-win combination; better for the environment and better for the user. This useful conference provides you with objective data about new technologies capable of adding significant value to modern recreational craft.
ICOMIA’s 2nd International Hybrid Marine Propulsion Conference provides an unparalleled breadth of knowledge delivered by practical people, giving practical information, based on hard earned experience.
Our speakers will deliver a kaleidoscope of information valuable for anyone considering investing in hybrids, including boat builders, equipment suppliers, systems integrators, equipment, engine and propeller manufacturers, designers and naval architects to name a few. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information download the conference programme, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org